Careers at Deanta
We are always on the look out for the brightest and best people to join our team. If you have energy and passion and would like to further your career with the UK’s fastest growing door company we’d love to hear from you.
HR Specialist – Part-Time
At Deanta UK due to our rapid growth and extending team, we have an exciting new job opportunity for a HR Specialist. We will be offering the right candidate 20 hours a week flexi time Monday to Friday.
- Provide HR support to Managers on a range of areas including employee engagement, recruitment & selection, performance management, compensation and benefits, training & development and communications.
- Develop and implement HR policies, procedures and practices. Ensure compliance with HR policies and procedures, based on legislation.
- Plan and deliver on all aspects of recruitment in line with best practice, ensuring effective Induction and Onboarding plans in place.
- Liaise with agency account managers to ensure all agency recruitment requirements are managed in accordance with agreed timelines.
- Act as an ‘Employee Champion’ by ensuring that the employee’s ‘voice’ is heard and interests are fairly represented.
- Meet regularly with team leaders/mangers to identify and address potential Employee Relations issues. Provide advice and mentorship on case management in order to promote a good, healthy, open working environment.
- Responsible for developing and implementing compensation and benefit, reward and recognition programs.
- Drive the performance management process effectively ensuring all employees progress an effective objective and self-evaluation process.
- Develop, maintain and disseminate site/regional HR functional reports and metrics.
- Promote a learning and development culture, assessing L&D needs for individuals, departments, and the company as a whole, through consultation and analysis.
- Plan and roll out the annual L&D agenda, including all functions and forecasting future skills requirements.
- Perform effective and appropriate evaluation of all training programmes delivered.
- Maintain accurate training records for all programmes and maintenance of Learning Management Systems.
- Support Succession Planning and Talent Management strategies.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Strong organisation and time management skills.
- Flexibility and openness to change are key to this role.
- An ability to work on own initiative. Proactive, self-motivated, driven.
- An ability to be solution focused and to cope with competing demands.
- Have a strong work ethic and ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Flexibility to meet the demands of the business.
- CIPD accredited.
- 3 years+ in a HR Generalist role.
- HR experience within the manufacturing industry essential.
- Strong employment law knowledge and case management experience.
- Excellent PC skills; High proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
Does this sound like you? Please send us your CV to: email@example.com or contact us using the form below.