Careers at Deanta
We are continuously looking to employee highly skilled, talented individuals to join our team.
If you have energy and passion and would like to further your career with the UK’s fastest growing door company we’d love to hear from you.
Account Manager – Full-Time
At Deanta UK due to our rapid growth and extending team, we have an exciting new job opportunity for an Account Manager.
- Managing a portfolio of accounts
- Develop and build relationships with new and existing customers
- Responding promptly to enquiries
- Provide quotations and answer queries in order to secure the sale
- Deal with the whole process from quotation to completion of work
- In this role you will be multi-tasking, using a high degree of accuracy and working together within a team
- Logging calls and using a CRM system to process orders
Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager
- Experience of making outbound calls, order processing and speaking to a wide variety of customers
- Excellent time management
- Good numeracy and IT skills, particularly spreadsheets and databases
- Good understanding of Sage
- The ability to plan and organise work schedules
- A calm, level-headed approach
- Good decision-making skills
- Good spoken and written communication skills
Personal Attributes :
- A good sense of humour
- Sales focused and commercially minded
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and listening skills
- Strong communication skills
- Enthusiastic and team focused
Hours of work
Monday to Friday 08:30 -17:00 (with a 16:00 Finish on Friday)
Does this sound like you? Please send us your CV to: email@example.com or contact us using the form below.