We are continuously looking to employee highly skilled, talented individuals to join our team.
If you have energy and passion and would like to further your career with the UK’s fastest growing door company we’d love to hear from you.
Job Purpose: To router and glaze internal doors with toughened and tempered glass and assist in the overall production and despatch of customer’s orders.
- Using hand tools and CNC to router doors for glazing
- Cut and fit both toughened and tempered glass into internal doors including fire doors
- Ensuring the finished product is in line with the high standards our customers have come to expect
- Complying with all health and safety requirements when carrying out all duties
- Taking delivery of goods and supplies
- Moving stock around by hand, using lifting gear or a forklift truck
Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven work experience working with glass and operating in a Warehouse environment
- CNC Machine experience will be essential
- CNC programming experience will be desirable
- Ability to read CAD drawing
- Previous experience of heavy manual handling
- Previous experience using routers/hand tools on Joinery products
- Forklift experience would be desirable but not beneficial
- The ability to plan and organise
- A calm, level-headed approach
- Extremely motivated
- Ability to adhere to tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and listening skills
- A good level of general education, in particular able to demonstrate numeracy and literacy skills.
- A good sense of humour
- Enthusiastic and team focused
- Looking to learn, develop and progress in the workplace
- Takes pride in all tasks
Deadline: 31st May 2018