When choosing which door to buy, you should consider blending it into your existing interior. If you like classic design like what you play in classic daisyslots casino games, then you should go for it. Once you have chosen your doors, it’s important to care for them to ensure you get the best performance from your Deanta door.
Timber is a natural product and is subject to humidity and temperature changes. Each door may have slightly different patterns of graining or colour variation. As the timber ages, these colour variations will subside.
We offer a limited ten year warranty on all our doors. Any Deanta door that warps* or splits will be covered by our warranty once the installation has met all guidelines. Please note colour variance in the wood is not considered a manufacturing fault as it is a natural product.
– Doors must be examined immediately on receipt and prior to installation as claims or faults will not be accepted once the door has been removed from packaging.
– All doors must be measured individually when having glass fitted. Deanta doors are hand-assembled, and as such, we cannot guarantee each aperture is the exact same size. We recommend you use a qualified glass fitter.
– Doors must be stored horizontally on a clean, dry, flat and level surface.
– To allow your door to acclimatise, it should be left in the house prior to installation for at least 7 days with the ambient temperature gradually increased over this period.
– Should your door require alteration, cutting or planing, it must be immediately revarnished to prevent moisture absorption which may lead to warping or splitting.
– Take no more than 32mm off the width and height of your door in equal amounts on all edges.
– 3 coats of internal wood finish are required on unfinished doors and on any modifications to a prefinished door including the ironmongery and hinge cut-outs.
– Your door must not be fitted in a house that is freshly plastered and doors should only be delivered to site after all wet trades are finished.
– We recommend the use of 3 sets of hinges per door.
– We recommend only the use of products for sealing against moisture which are suitable for use on interior joinery doors.
Under our warranty, our liability is limited to replacing the door and no liability is accepted for any consequential costs. Alteration of a Deanta door will void the warranty.
* Warp/bow/cup/twist (as set out in the relevant British Standard) shall not be considered a defect unless it exceeds 1/4 inch (6.35mm) in the plane of the door itself. Warp is any distortion in the door itself and does not refer to the relationship of the door to the frame or jamp in which it is hung.
View or download this guide in PDF format