24 Jun Pocket doors from Deanta sliding systems range
The perfect solution to optimize space
Designed to work in partition walls, each pocket door kit comes with a pre-assembled aluminium track and header mechanism.
A pocket door system is the ideal solution where space is limited in such rooms as kitchens or bathrooms. Concealing internal sliding doors within the wall cavity has a significant impact on both usable space and perceived available space, making rooms more flexible and feeling lighter and airier..
The Deanta pocket door kit is compatible with the majority of Deanta doors
WHY CHOOSE DEANTA POCKET DOOR SYSTEM?
– Ability to Increase available space by 10% and avoid damage to objects caused by traditional swing doors
– Wheelchair accessible
– Horizontal bars increase the durability of the overall system
– Aluminium frame
– 100,000 tested openings
– 120 kg supported
– Under door profile provided, allows stable and smooth sliding
KEY STANDARD FEATURES
– Recessed straight into a partition wall
– Under door profile
– Round flush pull handle satin chrome finish
– Door jambs ready to be finished
– Deanta 10 year manufacturers defect guarantee
In addition to the standard kit, there is the option to upgrade the Deanta pocket door system with extra add–ons including:
– Soft close
– Bathroom lock
– White primed door architrave
The pocket door system represents the same premium door quality and innovative design associated with all Deanta products and is manufactured in Italy.REQUEST A QUOTE