Goods that are in their original packaging and in a resaleable condition may be returned for credit if the following criteria is met:
• The return must be requested within 30 days of purchase
• A photograph must be submitted to show the condition of the goods and acceptance of return approved by Deanta
• Collection and restocking fees will apply
Goods that are deemed defective or damaged may be returned upon investigation and approval by Deanta, if the following criteria is met:
• Edge damage must be noted on the pod
• Face damage must be reported within 72 hours, photographs must also be supplied
• Manufacturing defects must be reported immediately, with photographs supplied and prior to installation. This excludes manufacturing faults that occur after hanging
All returns must be made to Deanta within the specified time frame set by Deanta. Failure to return the goods within this time frame will result in the cancellation of the agreed return and no further attempt will be made.
Deanta will then review and confirm credit qualifications upon inspection of returned goods. Credit approval is made upon Deanta’s discretion. For further information and to view our terms and conditions, please click here.