In an age where there is continued depletion of natural resources, companies throughout the world have shifted priorities to become more environmentally aware.
At Deanta, we have realised how our operations can impact the environment so we are investing heavily to become more environmentally responsible. Throughout the business we are working to reduce our carbon footprint, helping to protect our planet and ensuring we have a positive impact on our society, economy and environment. We are always looking at ways we can reduce, reuse and recycle the resources we use.
– Minimise our environmental impact
– Source all of our materials responsibly
– Reduce our carbon footprint by using renewable energy sources
– 98% of all our onsite waste is recycled. We have recycling bins throughout the site including in our staff canteens, to make sure all Deanta employees are doing their bit for the environment. Our recycling reports can be downloaded below.
– We have installed solar panels on the roof of our building which creates enough energy to make our building self sustainable for up to 7 months of the year.
– All our timber is sourced from North American forests with sound environmental forest management schemes. These schemes ensure the forests biodiversity, productivity and ecological processes as well as protecting the rights of the local people.
– We are certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)® and all of our prefinished doors are made from FSC® certified material, reducing our carbon impact.
– We have sensor lighting and taps throughout our building to help us ensure that no power or water is wasted when not in use.
– We use mains water dispensers to reduce the use of plastic bottles and help the environment.